- Take I-65 South to State Road 252 West via the Edinburgh exit (Exit 80).
- At the intersection of State Road 252 and U.S. Highway 31, go straight across onto Hospital Road (a three-lane road) for 3.5 miles.
- Go past Camp Atterbury on the left. When the three-lane road becomes a two-lane road, Atterbury Job Corps Center will be on your right.
From the South
- Take I-65 North to Exit 76B (Camp Atterbury/Edinburgh).
- Follow U.S. Highway 31 North four miles to left turn at the large sign indicating Camp Atterbury and Job Corps Center.
- Turn left onto a three-lane road for 3.5 miles.
- You will go past Camp Atterbury on the left. When the three-lane road becomes a two-lane road, Atterbury Job Corps Center will be on your right.
From the West
- From State Road 67 in Martinsville, take State Road 252 East.
- After passing Trafalgar and a four-way stop on State Road 252, look for the sign indicating Camp Atterbury and Johnson County Park. Turn right.
- Follow Schoolhouse Road through Johnson County Park until the "T" at Camp Atterbury. Atterbury Job Corps Center is on your right.
- Turn right onto Hospital Road to the Job Corps gate just past the first building on your right.
Return to top of page
Page last updated:
Monday, April 16, 2012